These two blocks were quite fun to make, both very quick to put together. Here is the tutorial to both. Block 11 was nice and large. I didn't make it quite how the instructions dictated. I cut out a large rectangle 12.5 x 3.5 and 2 white squares 3.5 x 3.5, and attached the white squares using the flying geese method. I like how mine turned out, since it has fewer seams. The unfinished size is 12.5 x 18.5.
Block 10 was another tiny 6.5 x 6.5 block. It was very easy to put together. I chose to use a white print instead of solid white, and I quite like the result.
And here is a picture of all the blocks before 10 and 11. Most of the bigger blocks are done so it is nice to see how they would all look next to each other!
Sadly though I don't think I will be done in time for Christmas, seeing how tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and I am still in the thick of making the blocks. I hope to finish it by the Russian Orthodox Christmas now, provided I can decide how to quilt it. I have 12 out of 19 blocks made, 7 more to go.