Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fabrics I Want

I have recently become a Moda addict. Fortunately, fatquartershop.com is happy to oblige. They have so many great Christmas collections out now. Here are three non-christmas collections that I love and would just love to have in my stash:


Terrain by Kate Spain, is just SO pretty. I would love to have a quilt on my bed made entirely out of this collection! I just need a great design and some time to make one!


Fairy Tale Friends by American Jane. I would love to make a play quilt/lap size quilt for our living room. I am sure my kids would love picking out their favorite fairy tale characters. Now I just need to make sure that Goldilocks and Ginger Bread boy are pictured... This collection should be available in October.


This is Summerhouse by Lily Ashbury. I think this collection would be great for the Summer Series Sampler Quilt Along.

Now if only I had space to store all that Moda wonderfulness.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment