Sunday, January 1, 2012

Finished in 2011

Project 1: Baby Play Quilt

This is the first quilt I ever completed and I am really proud of it. I made it for Katya to use as a playmat when she plays on the floor. I started making it before we knew she was a girl, so the quilt is gender neutral.


Project 2: Squares Baby Quilt

This was the first quilt for which I used diagonal quilting. It was made using 1 layer cake and it was pretty easy to put together. I really like how it turned out.


Project 3: French Quilt

This was the first quilt for which I made a pieced backing.


Project 4: Synchronized Squares Quilt


Top Completed: Pinwheel Sampler


Quilting Bee Blocks






Stats:
4 Finished Quilts
1 Finished Quilt Top
5 Quilting Bee Blocks (I am a bit behind on this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment